Sunday, December 15, 2019

Leo Traits

Greetings Stargazers!

As promised, I'm here to impart a couple of traits that you can learn from the Lion in the sky-Leo.

This list is compiled from my own experiences of being a Leo coupled with Liz Greene's viewpoints and astrotraits.com. I hope you can enjoy and if you are learning from Leo, I hope this helps.

  • Find confidence with being in the limelight.
  • Before you wake up in the morning, find at least three things that are going well in your life. Throughout the day, bring that sense of positivity to others. 

  • Find your charisma and take charge of a situation that you feel needs leadership.
  • Live your life in honestly. See how it lightens your life.
  • Whether in fashion or in life, make your own statement and strut it. 
  • Don't tolerate crappy treatment from others. You know you deserve better.
For this next week, I'll see what I can learn from Scorpio. The traits that resounded for me were from astrotraits.com. They were, "Fall down 7 times, get up 8" and that working in the background can be just as rewarding as being in the spotlight. 

If you are following my project, please feel free to reach out and share some of your insights.

As always, Stargazers, continue to look towards the sky. Peaceful wishes for the full moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment